Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences
1. Is the subject matter suitable for the Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences
2. Is the methodology sound? Are the experimental procedures described in sufficient detail?
3. Is the length of the paper appropriate?
4. Are the illustrations and tables clear?
5. Is the bibliography adequate?
6. Are too many references used, or are important references omitted?
7. Overall assessment of manuscript:
Confidential comments to the editor (not sent to the author)
COMMENTS BY REVIEWER FOR TRANSMISSION TO AUTHORS
(Opinions on the quality or acceptance of manuscript for publication should not be expressed here)
Before submitting this form, please print, for your records
Top of form
© Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences 2001